DAT tokens are designed to be used on the Datum Marketplace to facilitate the exchange of information between sellers and buyers of data.
Articles in this section
- Can I store DAT tokens bought from an exchange in the Datum App Wallet?
- I already applied for a withdrawal but would like to change my ETH address; is it still possible?
- Can I send DAT from my exchange wallet to the Datum App wallet?
- Can I send DAT Tokens from my wallet in the Datum App to an exchange wallet?
- I received a withdrawal confirmation e-mail but I did not apply for a withdrawal.
- I have withdrawn DAT tokens but still don’t see them in my wallet; why?
- Can I send my DAT tokens from the Datum App wallet to an exchange wallet?
- Is there anything else I need to to do after withdrawing my DAT tokens?
- How much is the Gas Price for withdrawing DAT tokens?
- What is the minimum amount of DAT tokens one can withdraw from the Datum App?