- Datum is a blockchain-based data storage + data marketplace + App
- You can buy and sell data on the Datum App and earn/using DAT tokens
- You can see our video here:
- The beta version of the Datum App and the Datum Test Network will be launched in the end of December 2017
- See an estimate of how much your data might be worth here: *** https://calc.datum.org
- DAT tokens will be used on the Datum App for the exchange of data
- The value of DAT tokens were set at 1 DAT = 0.00004 ETH (Ether) or 1 ETH = 25,000 DAT during the Datum Token Sale.
- The Datum Token Sale started at 13:00 UTC (GMT+0) on Sunday, the 29th of October 2017 and ended at 13:00 UTC (GMT+0) on Wednesday, the 29th of November 2017.
Datum is a decentralized and distributed high performance NoSQL database where structured (i.e. analyzable) data can be safely stored and traded between the data generator (normal users like you and me) and any party interested in purchasing such data, but only under your own terms.
Developed with blockchain technology, it allows for secure, private, and anonymous storage of data. In order to facilitate such an exchange, the Datum token (DAT) serves as a medium.
Datum's vision is to return the power of decision back to data generators like you and me on how we want third parties to utilize our data. In other words, we aim to democratize the usage and accessibility of structured data, and therefore establish a transparent data marketplace where all members within the ecosystem (sellers, buyers, storage node providers, society as a whole) can benefit from it.
For more details, please refer to the video below as well as to our Whitepaper.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: ***
Please note this is only an estimate and by no means guarantee how much financial gain you will make by using/collaborating within the Datum App/the Datum Network.