Please do NOT send DAT Tokens purchased from an exchange to the wallet in your Datum App. The wallet in the Datum App is currently designed to safeguard your DAT Tokens earned from the Datum Marketplace. Sending DAT Tokens from an exchange to the wallet in the Datum App will result in your DAT Tokens being stuck.
Articles in this section
- Can I store DAT tokens bought from an exchange in the Datum App Wallet?
- I already applied for a withdrawal but would like to change my ETH address; is it still possible?
- Can I send DAT from my exchange wallet to the Datum App wallet?
- Can I send DAT Tokens from my wallet in the Datum App to an exchange wallet?
- I received a withdrawal confirmation e-mail but I did not apply for a withdrawal.
- I have withdrawn DAT tokens but still don’t see them in my wallet; why?
- Can I send my DAT tokens from the Datum App wallet to an exchange wallet?
- Is there anything else I need to to do after withdrawing my DAT tokens?
- How much is the Gas Price for withdrawing DAT tokens?
- What is the minimum amount of DAT tokens one can withdraw from the Datum App?